miércoles, 12 de junio de 2019

Telling a LIE

We have to write a story telling a LIE.And this is my story.

One day i was at the school.My friends always told me things and I believed them. Then I assumed they told me lies. I am a boy who does not tell many lies. I had many friends. 

But one day I was in the break. I had done something so terrible that I still regret until now.When I did it quickly a teacher came.Like always,the first thing the teacher said was "what happened here?" Immediately i said it was the boy next to me.Obviously i was in shock and lying.I do not know how i could said that but i said it.After this the day was terrible, no one  speak.Then i went to my house and my mom asked me "what happened".I replied "NOTHING".

Then after ten years i saw the boy.He was with a normal attitude.Immediate i went with him and i said to him a really "SORRY" and a big hug.


                         END

1 comentario:

  1. Tiziano, your story poses a good idea and you have structures it well. But it needs more development. Why does your narrator assume his friends told him lies? What terrible thing did he do during breaktime? What was his friend's reaction to the lie?
    Mark: 6,50 (six fifty)

    ResponderEliminar

La Journée Française

Pour la French day nous travaillons en groupe et nous devions choisir une fête traditionnelle pour la décrire dans un document ou une présen...