lunes, 3 de junio de 2019

Writing competition

I participe in the writing competition.In the competition were three topics a choose this:ha
One day , a giant box was delived to your front'door step withyour name on it , what was was inside and what happen when you opened it?
And this is my story

One day i was in my house and i was very bored.I don't know what can i do , so i decided to go outside to take a walk with my dog.When i went to the front door  i saw a box.In my headed i think is very strange a box so i see the name , and the most strange think it that  was my name in the box.

I decided to open it when i open i saw a AMULET , so i put it , to the pass of the day.I have more luck.So i take it for a year.

Then i think thats its time to leave it out.So i put it in a box to give to someone that can't have many luck.


                                   End.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

La Journée Française

Pour la French day nous travaillons en groupe et nous devions choisir une fête traditionnelle pour la décrire dans un document ou une présen...